Rag Picker Joe / Will Dockery (audio)
Add Reply
Will Dockery
2017-03-23 14:39:36 UTC
"So long as there shall exist, by virtue of law and custom, decrees of
damnation pronounced by society, artificially creating Hells amid the
civilization of earth...so long as social asphyxia is possible in any part
of the world; -- in other words, and with a still wider significance, so
long as ignorance and poverty exist on earth, poetry of this nature cannot
fail to be of use." -Victor Hugo

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26082646-rag-picker-joe--will-dockery-henry

Had a great time last week, am now hooked on the classic Henry Conley open
mic scene... headed that way again last night to swing through a few tunes.

Glad I did.

:D
Will Dockery
2017-04-01 20:32:53 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Had a great time last week, am now hooked on the classic Henry Conley open
mic scene... headed that way now to swing through a few tunes.
:D
---

I can tell you had a great time and it shines through the music.Very,Very
Nice.

Thanks again, Grave Digger, glad you liked it, thanks for listening and
commenting.

:D

cheers
Will Dockery
2017-04-01 20:58:17 UTC
Half or more of the folks I see today are overweight...especially the
kids...Will is not unique...and telling him will not get you anywhere..
Doctors feed on all....why would they want healthy folks?.....
Strange but I kid you not, my /doctor/ is fatter than I am.

I've never been a small man, even when I was skinny... but as the photos
show, I'm far from what is considered "fat" by most people.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-04-01 21:01:45 UTC
Doctors agree that you are morbidly obese.
You're not a doctor and your statements are false.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BReeCv3D6-A/?taken-by=willdockery007
Look at the photo. I've never been a tiny man, but in no way am I as large
as you portray me.
why respond to a fraud?

Because, as the photo proves, his statement was false.
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 01:40:59 UTC
Corey wrote in message news:7a47e2ed-1a0d-4d3d-b12f-***@googlegroups.com...
You do pretend to slap people on Usenet.
I'm not sure what that's all about, but I sure
hope it's not something you do in real life.

Generally only in Usenet flame wars, Corey.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 01:42:08 UTC
Corey wrote in message news:dbdd0c33-3b7d-425e-8cc3-***@googlegroups.com...