Little Homeless Clown / Will Dockery (audio poem)
Will Dockery
2017-05-30 19:01:59 UTC
"I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."

Check out "Little Homeless Clown / written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
f***@yahoo.com
2017-05-30 21:02:10 UTC

Nobody cares about your terrible words, Drunkery.
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:58:08 UTC
Obseeso wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
>
> Check out "Little Homeless Clown / written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
>
> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
>
> Nobody cares

Yet here you are, as always, showing just how much you do care, Obsesso.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-05-30 21:06:30 UTC
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 5:02:11 PM UTC-4, ***@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 3:02:02 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > "I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
> >
> > Check out "Little Homeless Clown / written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
> >
> > https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
>

> Nobody cares

Yet you cared enough to read and respond.

:)
f***@yahoo.com
2017-05-31 02:32:42 UTC
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 5:06:31 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 5:02:11 PM UTC-4, ***@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 3:02:02 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > > "I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
> > >
> > > Check out "Little Homeless Clown / written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
> > >
> > > https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
> >

> > Nobody cares
>
> Yet you cared enough to read and respond.
>
> :)

I didn't read any of your bullshit.
I don't have to read anything you spew to know that it is toxic electronic vomit.

I also don't care. I really, really don't.
Of course, per your usual narcissistic, self-absorbed view, you will see criticism and insults and take it as "you cared". Which I didn't.

You aren't worth the heartbeats per minute to give a shit about, Drunkery.
Will Dockery
2017-05-31 05:15:27 UTC
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 10:32:44 PM UTC-4, ***@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 5:06:31 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Nobody cares
> >
> > Yet you cared enough to read and respond.
> >
> > :)
>

> I didn't read

So your opinion means nothing.

Next.

:)
f***@yahoo.com
2017-06-02 02:53:33 UTC
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:15:29 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 10:32:44 PM UTC-4, ***@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Yet you cared enough to read and respond.
> > >
> > > :)
> >

> > I didn't read
>
> So your opinion means nothing.

My opinion is as valid as anyone else's, Drudgery.
Stop trying to hide behind your stupidity.

Next? Next you'll just write more incoherent bullshit.
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:36:14 UTC
***@yahoo.com wrote:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0

> > > Yet you cared enough to read and respond.
> > >
> > > :)
> >

> > I didn't read
>
> So your opinion means nothing.

My opinion is as valid as

As any other obsessed idiot?

"We know."

:)
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:50:16 UTC
***@yahoo.com wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > > "I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
> > >
> > Check out "Little Homeless Clown / written by Will Dockery & Henry
> > Conley:
> >
> > https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
>
> I didn't read any of your

So you admit you don't even know what the poem was like, and you post
nothing but ignorant bullshit.

Let that be noted.

:)