Little Homeless Clown / Will Dockery (audio poem)
Add Reply
Will Dockery
2017-05-30 19:01:59 UTC
"I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."

Check out "Little Homeless Clown / written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
f***@yahoo.com
2017-05-30 21:02:10 UTC
Nobody cares about your terrible words, Drunkery.
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:58:08 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
"I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
Nobody cares
Yet here you are, as always, showing just how much you do care, Obsesso.

:)

Will Dockery
2017-05-30 21:06:30 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
"I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
Nobody cares
Yet you cared enough to read and respond.

:)
f***@yahoo.com
2017-05-31 02:32:42 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
"I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
Nobody cares
Yet you cared enough to read and respond.
:)
I didn't read any of your bullshit.
I don't have to read anything you spew to know that it is toxic electronic vomit.

I also don't care. I really, really don't.
Of course, per your usual narcissistic, self-absorbed view, you will see criticism and insults and take it as "you cared". Which I didn't.

You aren't worth the heartbeats per minute to give a shit about, Drunkery.
Will Dockery
2017-05-31 05:15:27 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
"I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
Nobody cares
Yet you cared enough to read and respond.
:)
I didn't read
So your opinion means nothing.

Next.

:)
f***@yahoo.com
2017-06-02 02:53:33 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
"I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
Nobody cares
Yet you cared enough to read and respond.
:)
I didn't read
So your opinion means nothing.
My opinion is as valid as anyone else's, Drudgery.
Stop trying to hide behind your stupidity.
Post by Will Dockery
Next.
Next? Next you'll just write more incoherent bullshit.
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:36:14 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Nobody cares
Yet you cared enough to read and respond.
:)
I didn't read
So your opinion means nothing.
My opinion is as valid as

As any other obsessed idiot?

"We know."

:)
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:50:16 UTC
Post by f***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
"I could tell she was lonesome... it just wasn't for me."
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0
I didn't read any of your
So you admit you don't even know what the poem was like, and you post
nothing but ignorant bullshit.

Let that be noted.

:)