Stone, Stone by Will Dockery
Will Dockery
2017-06-30 12:57:53 UTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.poems/VoeZLoQmpPE/NAXkH3YZJ_cJ

1999 I was barely on the internet yet, but this friend Andrew was typing my stuff in, no line breaks or anything. May 5th 1999... having a party like it was that year. :D
f***@yahoo.com
2017-07-01 06:12:33 UTC

Such a damned narcissistic egotist that you have to respond to 18-year-old posts that mention you. You are filth, Drunkery. Pure self-absorbed filth.
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 22:51:12 UTC
Obsesso wrote in message
> [...]
> > Elaine gives me a tiny hug for luck.
> >
> > -Will Dockery / 1999
> > -For more poems, type
> > http://www.dejanews.com/
> > into your browser’s “Location” window. Press your “return” key.
> > Click on “Power Search” in the middle of the screen.
> > Find the box labelled “Main Archive”.
> > Change “Main Archive” to “Complete Archive”.
> >
> > Next, do you see a blank box labelled “Power Search” ?
> > Type in: ***@earthlink.net in the blank box on the screen
> > that has “Power Search” written next to it.
> > Click on “find” (the button to the right of the box).
> >
> > -Or search using: ***@idt.net
> >
> > Stone, Stone is copyright 1999 by Will Dockery
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.poems/VoeZLoQmpPE/NAXkH3YZJ_cJ
>
> 1999 I was barely on the internet yet, but this friend Andrew was typing
> my stuff in, no line breaks or anything. May 5th 1999... having a party

Obsesso freak, yes we know you are...

:)
Will Dockery
2018-05-12 20:29:13 UTC

One of my oldest Usenet poetry posts...
Will Dockery
2018-02-07 11:47:51 UTC

A poem of mine from nearly twenty years ago, could use some revision, but basically a sound work.
Will Dockery
2018-02-10 15:32:22 UTC
> [...]
> Best jukebox in Shadowville --- Bobby's Bar,
> Elaine gives me a tiny hug for luck.

> -For more poems, type
> http://www.dejanews.com/
> into your browser’s “Location” window. Press your “return” key.
> Click on “Power Search” in the middle of the screen.
> Find the box labelled “Main Archive”.
> Change “Main Archive” to “Complete Archive”.
>
> Next, do you see a blank box labelled “Power Search” ?
> Type in: ***@earthlink.net in the blank box on the screen
> that has “Power Search” written next to it.
> Click on “find” (the button to the right of the box).
>
> -Or search using: ***@idt.net
>

> Stone, Stone is copyright 1999 by Will Dockery

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.poems/VoeZLoQmpPE/NAXkH3YZJ_cJ

1999 I was barely on the internet yet, but this friend Andrew was typing my
stuff in, no line breaks or anything. May 5th 1999... having a party like it

The original poem... change "f** bag" to "man purse"?

I don't want to offend, so apologies to those that I have.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-02-10 15:47:49 UTC
"drive-by" wrote in message
> [...]
> > Click on “Power Search” in the middle of the screen.
> > Find the box labelled “Main Archive”.
> > Change “Main Archive” to “Complete Archive”.
> >
> > Next, do you see a blank box labelled “Power Search” ?
> > Type in: ***@earthlink.net in the blank box on the screen
> > that has “Power Search” written next to it.
> > Click on “find” (the button to the right of the box).
> >
> > -Or search using: ***@idt.net
> >

> > Stone, Stone is copyright 1999 by Will Dockery
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.poems/VoeZLoQmpPE/NAXkH3YZJ_cJ
>
> 1999 I was barely on the internet yet, but this friend Andrew was typing
> my
> stuff in, no line breaks or anything. May 5th 1999... having a party like
> it
> was that year.
>
> The original poem... change "f** bag" to "man purse"?
>
> I don't want to offend, so apologies to those that I have.

19 years later......

Thanks for reading and commenting, Jim.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-04-11 23:21:33 UTC
"drive-by" wrote in message

> [...]
> > Click on “Power Search” in the middle of the screen.
> > Find the box labelled “Main Archive”.
> > Change “Main Archive” to “Complete Archive”.
> >
> > Next, do you see a blank box labelled “Power Search” ?
> > Type in: ***@earthlink.net in the blank box on the screen
> > that has “Power Search” written next to it.
> > Click on “find” (the button to the right of the box).
> >
> > -Or search using: ***@idt.net
> >

> > Stone, Stone is copyright 1999 by Will Dockery
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.poems/VoeZLoQmpPE/NAXkH3YZJ_cJ
>
> 1999 I was barely on the internet yet, but this friend Andrew was typing
> my
> stuff in, no line breaks or anything. May 5th 1999... having a party like
> it
> was that year.
>
> The original poem... change "f** bag" to "man purse"?
>
> I don't want to offend, so apologies to those that I have.

19 years later......

And you're still using the same Woody Harrelson look alike photo?

"We know".
Will Dockery
2018-04-13 05:23:17 UTC