What A Wonderful World (cover) / Will Dockery
Add Reply
Will Dockery
2017-06-23 15:46:03 UTC
What A Wonderful World

https://www.facebook.com/melissajox4/videos/10211688924650016/

"What A Wonderful World" is our take on the great Satchmo. Will Dockery​ (vocals), Henry Conley (guitar), Doug Conley​ (bass & clarinet), David Schwimmer​ (harmonica). Live at Legends Columbus​ 2017."What a Wonderful World" is a song written by Bob Thiele (as "George Douglas") and George David Weiss.
f***@yahoo.com
2017-06-23 20:42:30 UTC
Drunkery the only way this would be a wonderful world would be if you drank yourself into a stupor and walked into the path of a speeding car also driven by a drunk.
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:12:37 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
What A Wonderful World
https://www.facebook.com/melissajox4/videos/10211688924650016/
"What A Wonderful World" is our take on the great Satchmo. Will Dockery(vocals),
Henry Conley (guitar), Doug Conley​ (bass & clarinet), David
Schwimmer​ (harmonica). Live at Legends Columbus​ 2017."What a Wonderful
World" is a song written by Bob Thiele (as "George Douglas") and George
David Weiss.
Drunk
Wrong again, obsesso...

In fact one more month until I hit one decade without a drop of booze.

:)

f***@yahoo.com
2017-06-23 20:43:36 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
What A Wonderful World
https://www.facebook.com/melissajox4/videos/10211688924650016/
"What A Wonderful World" is our take on the great Satchmo. Will Dockery​ (vocals), Henry Conley (guitar), Doug Conley​ (bass & clarinet), David Schwimmer​ (harmonica). Live at Legends Columbus​ 2017."What a Wonderful World" is a song written by Bob Thiele (as "George Douglas") and George David Weiss.
I see Dockerys that are drunk
Red noses too
I see Dockery
With his spew
And I think to myself
What an amazing loser
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:04:15 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
What A Wonderful World
https://www.facebook.com/melissajox4/videos/10211688924650016/
"What A Wonderful World" is our take on the great Satchmo. Will Dockery(vocals),
Henry Conley (guitar), Doug Conley​ (bass & clarinet), David Schwimmer(harmonica).
Live at Legends Columbus​ 2017."What a Wonderful World" is a song written
by Bob Thiele (as "George Douglas") and
George David Weiss.
I see Dockery
I see Dockery
We know you "see" Will Dockery, after all, I'm the only subject you seem to
be able to think about, as we've noted a undred times before.

:)