What A Wonderful World (cover) / Will Dockery
Will Dockery
2017-06-23 15:46:03 UTC
What A Wonderful World

https://www.facebook.com/melissajox4/videos/10211688924650016/

"What A Wonderful World" is our take on the great Satchmo. Will Dockery​ (vocals), Henry Conley (guitar), Doug Conley​ (bass & clarinet), David Schwimmer​ (harmonica). Live at Legends Columbus​ 2017."What a Wonderful World" is a song written by Bob Thiele (as "George Douglas") and George David Weiss.
f***@yahoo.com
2017-06-23 20:42:30 UTC

Drunkery the only way this would be a wonderful world would be if you drank yourself into a stupor and walked into the path of a speeding car also driven by a drunk.
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:12:37 UTC
Obsesso wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> What A Wonderful World
>
> https://www.facebook.com/melissajox4/videos/10211688924650016/
>
> > "What A Wonderful World" is our take on the great Satchmo. Will Dockery(vocals),
> > Henry Conley (guitar), Doug Conley​ (bass & clarinet), David
> > Schwimmer​ (harmonica). Live at Legends Columbus​ 2017."What a Wonderful
> > World" is a song written by Bob Thiele (as "George Douglas") and George
> > David Weiss.
>
> Drunk

Wrong again, obsesso...

In fact one more month until I hit one decade without a drop of booze.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-06-05 08:19:49 UTC

.
f***@yahoo.com
2017-06-23 20:43:36 UTC
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 11:46:04 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> What A Wonderful World
>
> https://www.facebook.com/melissajox4/videos/10211688924650016/
>
> "What A Wonderful World" is our take on the great Satchmo. Will Dockery​ (vocals), Henry Conley (guitar), Doug Conley​ (bass & clarinet), David Schwimmer​ (harmonica). Live at Legends Columbus​ 2017."What a Wonderful World" is a song written by Bob Thiele (as "George Douglas") and George David Weiss.

I see Dockerys that are drunk
Red noses too
I see Dockery
With his spew
And I think to myself
What an amazing loser
Will Dockery
2017-12-08 23:04:15 UTC
Obsesso wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> What A Wonderful World
>
> https://www.facebook.com/melissajox4/videos/10211688924650016/
>
>> "What A Wonderful World" is our take on the great Satchmo. Will Dockery(vocals),
>> Henry Conley (guitar), Doug Conley​ (bass & clarinet), David Schwimmer(harmonica).
>> Live at Legends Columbus​ 2017."What a Wonderful World" is a song written
>> by Bob Thiele (as "George Douglas") and
>> George David Weiss.
>
> I see Dockery
>
> I see Dockery

We know you "see" Will Dockery, after all, I'm the only subject you seem to
be able to think about, as we've noted a undred times before.

:)