Will Dockery - "Spell my name right."
Will Dockery
2015-01-04 09:22:19 UTC
Cowardly post-editing
A tactic you pioneered, and still use as recently as yesterday?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/6SLbVsB3cy8/3bxBu2WhdmsJ
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 3 Jan 2015 15:18:21 -0500, Will
run
willdockery
--
PJR :-)
... τὸ διδάξασθαι δέ τοι
— at The Shadowville All-Stars.
Will Dockery
2015-01-04 09:56:21 UTC
Throughout 2014
I displayed superior abilities in poetry, debate and general coolness than
you?

We know, why else would you propose this "Revenge Nomination". Peter?

But have at it... after all, such impotent "awards" are all you have, and as
Keith Richards put it so well:

"They've got no sense of humor... I thought I'd feed them a line and see
what they'd do with it. They need a good angle. Feed people an angle and
they spend the next year demolishing that. They're not interested in music.
There's no such thing as bad publicity anyways. If they spell your name
right and put your picture in, okay, great. Thanks." -Keith Richards
Peter J Ross
2015-01-06 17:22:52 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 4 Jan 2015 04:56:21 -0500, Will
Post by Will Dockery
Throughout 2014
I displayed superior abilities in poetry, debate and general coolness than
you?
I nominate the above for the funniest sentence posted to AAPC in 2015.

I know it's early, but seriously, can it be surpassed?
Post by Will Dockery
We know, why else would you propose this "Revenge Nomination". Peter?
You still don't know what a revenge nomination is, do you, CNotY
nominee?
Post by Will Dockery
But have at it... after all, such impotent "awards" are all you
"FUCK OFF AND DIE, DRECKSTER."
I expect Mick, Brian (RIP), Ian (RIP) and the one whose name
temporarily escapes me agree.
Will Dockery
2015-01-06 17:58:20 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 4 Jan 2015 04:56:21 -0500, Will Dockery
Throughout 2014
I displayed superior abilities in poetry, debate and general coolness
than you?
I nominate the above for the funniest sentence posted to AAPC in 2015.
Also true, in my opinion... you're just not that good of a poet, and your
anti-social behavior is definitely uncool, PJR.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-01-06 21:46:44 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Throughout 2014
I displayed superior abilities in poetry, debate and general coolness
than you?
I nominate the above for the funniest sentence posted to AAPC in 2015.
I know it's early, but seriously, can it be surpassed?
Wait until lwd throw in the dulcet tones of his singing.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Will Dockery
We know, why else would you propose this "Revenge Nomination". Peter?
You still don't know what a revenge nomination is, do you, CNotY
nominee?
He's even been told this before. So he's deserving of the honor.
Post by Peter J Ross
Post by Will Dockery
But have at it... after all, such impotent "awards" are all you
"FUCK OFF AND DIE, DRECKSTER."
I expect Mick, Brian (RIP), Ian (RIP) and the one whose name
temporarily escapes me agree.
Are you trying to say rotted corpses have more talent then lwd? I agree.
"And I have already debunked the idea that I wear underware on any
part of my body." - Ed making lingerie stock plummet.
Will Dockery

Peter J Ross
2015-01-06 17:17:23 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 4 Jan 2015 04:22:19 -0500, Will
Dockery wrote:
What are the blank lines for, CNotY nominee? Don't your posts waste
enough bytes already?
https://spam.com
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 3 Jan 2015 15:18:21 -0500, Will
run
willdockery
Did I give you permission to repost (and crosspost) my snipku,
copyright abusing scum?