What A Wonderful World (cover) / Will Dockery
Add Reply
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 06:03:38 UTC
No, of course not.
If you insist.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 06:05:26 UTC
It's not a competition. I'm sure you sang it as best you could.
Yes, that is a given with my performances, I give it my all.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 06:07:33 UTC
Satchmo wasn't in competition with anyone when he
recorded the song originally
I never said he *was*, Corey. (Note my use of the past tense.)

What I said, was that "he's got" some strong competition. Since Satchmo,
Laine, and Brewer are all deceased, it should be obvious to you that they
aren't actively participating in competitions -- or anything else.

My point is that while Satchmo's version is indisputably the best, there are
several other versions that are nearly as good.

For me his is the original and definitive version.