PPB: Easter Evening / James Church Alvord
George Dance
2017-04-15 17:48:03 UTC
Today's poem on Penny's Poetry Blog:
Easter Evening, by James Church Alvord

Walking through woodlands and oncoming night
I saw His hair stream in the sky-line’s red,
I heard His footsteps on the path which led
Out from the naked trees; while golden light
Shook from His seamless robe
[...]

http://gdancesbetty.blogspot.ca/2017/04/easter-evening-james-church-alvord.html
&
2017-04-28 11:24:52 UTC
On 04/15/2017 01:48 PM, George Dance wrote:
> Today's poem on Penny's Poetry Blog: Easter Evening, by James Church
> Alvord
>

> Walking through woodlands and oncoming night I saw His hair stream in
> the sky-line’s red, I heard His footsteps on the path which led Out
> from the naked trees; while golden light Shook from His seamless
> robe [...]

do you follow people in the woods a lot