Jimmy and Rachel
Add Reply
Will Dockery
2017-08-01 06:47:05 UTC
I prefer the Oscar and Felix comparison, if I have a vote.

and for me and Rachel? (be nice)
In some other land, behind the mirror...

Never Let me go (Renaldo & Clara) - B. Dylan & J. Baez
Sorry Will...Michael got it nailed...:-)
Liz and Dick, who would argue with that?
Fits....:-)
Why sir, I trust I may have leave to speak,
And speak I will. I am no child, no babe;
Your betters have endured me say my mind,
And if you cannot, best you stop your ears.
My tongue will tell the anger of my heart,
Or else my heart concealing it will break,
And rather than it shall, I will be free
Even to the uttermost, as I please, in words.

-William Shakespeare
f***@yahoo.com
2017-08-02 22:55:47 UTC
http://youtu.be/Af1h4ibpKJA
http://youtu.be/K1SsOvjCJ4k
Never Let me go (Renaldo & Clara) - B. Dylan & J. Baez
Sorry Will...Michael got it nailed...:-)
Liz and Dick, who would argue with that?
Fits....:-)
Why sir, I trust I may have leave to speak,
And speak I will. I am no child, no babe;
Your betters have endured me say my mind,
And if you cannot, best you stop your ears.
My tongue will tell the anger of my heart,
Or else my heart concealing it will break,
And rather than it shall, I will be free
Even to the uttermost, as I please, in words.
-William Shakespeare
Will Dockery is an idiot.
- the ghost of William Shakespeare