Gone Too Far / Will Dockery (with audio)
Will Dockery
2017-04-10 23:06:57 UTC
Sorry if this annoys anyone, but this one seems quite timely...

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/11596860-gone-too-far--dockery-mallard-snipe

G, D, Em -ch- C, Fx3 - C, Em, A

Gone Too Far

There's a wind from Russia
blowing over Alaska Bay.
Old man in the big house
won't have it any other way.

He say
"Da da da,
they've gone too far..."
People are worried---
wondering where they'll hide.
Dark forces at work.
illuminating the night.

The ladies dance the Maypole
across the divide.
Banks are a'falling
while I stand in line.
He say
"Da da da,
they've gone too far..."
People at the shelter---
they're working real hard.

Time waits for no man
but it stands stock still for me.
Dark forces at work
in levels of history.

Big bear come a'stomping
and he's coming for you.
He's on the phone with the Devil
and he wants what's due.

-Will Dockery
&
2017-04-11 01:56:40 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Gone Too Far
There's a wind from Russia blowing over Alaska Bay. Old man in the
big house won't have it any other way.
He say "Da da da, they've gone too far..." People are worried---
wondering where they'll hide. Dark forces at work. illuminating the
night.
The ladies dance the Maypole across the divide. Banks are a'falling
while I stand in line. He say "Da da da, they've gone too far..."
People at the shelter--- they're working real hard.
Time waits for no man but it stands stock still for me. Dark forces
at work in levels of history.
Big bear come a'stomping and he's coming for you. He's on the phone
with the Devil and he wants what's due. He say "Da da da, they've
gone too far..."
People are worried--- wondering where they'll hide. Dark forces at
work. across the divide.
-Will Dockery
this sucks
Will Dockery
[...]