Dockery
Will Dockery
2017-03-18 05:57:46 UTC
<drivelsnip>
Welcome back, Peter.
I had hoped that you'd come to terms with your jealousy over Will, but I
guess some things take time ... lots and lots of time.
I'm going to let you have the boy for a spell, Michael, I'm still enjoying
the place without him for another year or two.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-03-18 06:02:43 UTC
<ignored & snipped>
I see you haven't come up with any new material in your absence.
Pity.
Not since at least 2004, that's why the boy has been so easy to ignore for
the past year.
Will Dockery
2017-04-01 20:48:34 UTC
Dockery
A disheveled shuffle
along an overgrown iron track
through the crickets call
from honeysuckle
and moon’s draw;
crumpled notes, drawings
and arrows directing
the next reading or perhaps
a song of desperation
or love lost; deflecting
cat calls and whispers,
taunts from those
that never walked the need
to pursue direction, built in
as those tracks, to places
of fulfillment,
perhaps never reaching
goals set, but onward Dockery
dances, pen in hand;
a scribble to the next vision,
eye to future while looking back
at the history that set
a commendable goals.
I am really liking the poster as it is now, Jim... keeping the image
intact is a good idea.
a typo in there...I'll refine..might look nice on your web page..wanted to
keep George in the mix....both track-bound friends...
I didn't notice the typo, just liked the over all look.

Take it any direction you feel it...

Only thing I might change is to get the type just a tad larger for those of
us who have some vision issues...
Will Dockery
2017-04-01 20:51:42 UTC
"Michael Pendragon" wrote in message news:1070e948-6665-4b9a-b54c-***@googlegroups.com...

<troll ignored and snipped>
As elsewhere noted: In your absence, you've been accepted as a member.
I have no problem ignoring you (seeing how you've absolutely nothing new
to say), but am making a half-hearted attempt to welcome you back into the
fold.
He doesn't know about the new friendly glasnost of alt.arts.poetry.comments,
does he?

"Only Nixon could go to China." -Mr. Spock
Will Dockery
2017-04-01 21:13:46 UTC
"Patricia Pandorswanze" wrote in message news:b3e09d2a-783e-4a94-957b-***@googlegroups.com...

<snip>
"I call them Google Gropers, since they grope in the dark, lacking the
enlightenment that comes from using a newsreader."
http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/voices2.html
fair enough, you have your view. im open to discussion
This is the typically snobbery some folks like PJR have against Google
Groups., as they did before against AOL and Web-TV users years ago.

I'm posting this from a "newsreader" right now, and actually, Google Groups
have more useful features than her, in many ways.
Will Dockery
2017-04-01 21:19:50 UTC
[...]
inrtact is a good idea.
a typo in there...I'll refine..might look nice on your web page..wnated to
keep George in the mix....both track-bound friends...

No, scratch that about making the type larger, it works as is perfectly with
the images, any larger would encroach on the image, possibly.
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 06:47:22 UTC
Also, in addition to crediting you as the poet, I would also need
credit line to Robert Wright as photographer, and no doubt some
place to name G.J. as being there on the tracks with me.
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 06:51:20 UTC
I'm ignoring you right now.
This is me ignoring you, see.
Watch, I'll do it again.
Say hey when you get finished, then...
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 13:43:17 UTC
What kind of freak
You?

Alex "Dink" Cain, by most evidence.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 13:46:01 UTC
"Michael Pendragon" wrote in message news:b79be123-9b4c-4993-b2fa-***@googlegroups.com...

How do you define "delusional wanker"?

Someone who is mistakenly under the impression that he is wanking?

Btw: Proper placement for periods is inside quotation marks.

Nailed 'em.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 13:47:58 UTC
[...]