"Autograph of Zorro" / Will Dockery (video)
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 00:49:41 UTC
Well, you didn't write the song, and you didn't write the lyrics;
you didn't play the music, and you didn't shoot the video; you
didn't memorize the words, and your enunciation isn't clear. I
don't know what your contribution was, but it wasn't much.
Right, you don't know.

I adapted the poem to song, came up with the melody, which Henry adapted for
the band.

Thus, the three way attribution on "Zorro".
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 01:17:27 UTC
Of course it is impossible to take the word of a troll... and the alleged
video post is being hidden for a reason
--
Music, art and poetry from Will Dockery:
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 01:31:07 UTC
Of course it matters.
From my vantage point, someone stealing my art does matter, yes, that
should matter to any poet, artist, songwriter.
You posted it on youtube.

He posted it on youtube.

Either way it's still on youtube.

Do you know if it is my actual video or some remade parody?

I have heard both stories, but only the words of trolls, so far.

Which is it?
It matters like Karma Bombs
I won that one, TKO, since Michael Cook soon left the newsgroup in
disgrace.
No, you lost that one.

You lost it because any mention of it forces you to respond.
and Doo-Nanny matters.
It's proof positive that malicious, terrible, horrible people have
habituated this
forum for decades
There have been good, bad and ugly folks posting here for as long as I can
remember, all things considered, though. this is a great place for poetry
as well as just to hang around.
with the sole purpose of making a victim of poor Will Dockery.
If I am a victim of Doo-Nanny, then why have /you/ been whining about it
all these years?
I said it was a good weekend, even got one great photograph of us together
there at Doo-Nanny.
No, I'm a survivor, but never a victim.
No. You've become a victim of it, because any mention of it forces you to
respond.

As noted on numerous occasions: if a troll forces you to respond to one of
his posts, he wins.

If he continues to force a response the 1000th time he mentions a given
topic, he's turned you into his puppet.
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 01:32:35 UTC
You've never had a cad. You are a cad.
How so?
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 06:14:54 UTC
I'll ignore you later, right now The fact that you are probably Alex
"Dink" Cain is too interesting.
ROFL, now I am probably Alex? You were so certain before.
I think you might be... at the least you are /not/ what you claim to be.

:)
to be none other than Alex Cain.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/%22emmettgulley81%22%7Csort:date
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.usenet.kooks/bgo6oSTWKH4/Zk1CI6gXZHsJ
Sharky
6/15/12
In recognition of its campaign of issuing cowardly threats of physical
violence, gay laming in someone else's name, and frogging a retard in
the attempt at making said retard look even more retarded, I hereby
Seconds?
The threads continue on to name emmettgulley81 to be none other than Alex
Cain, which actually makes sense, looking at his pattern and style of
posting compared with "EBG".
.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2017-08-05 15:32:50 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
I'll ignore you later, right now The fact that you are probably
Alex "Dink" Cain is too interesting.
ROFL, now I am probably Alex? You were so certain before.
I think you might be... at the least you are /not/ what you claim to be.
Backpedal noted, kook.
Post by Will Dockery
believed to be none other than Alex Cain.
A search of "emmettgulley81" brings results which state this,
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/%22emmettgulley81%22%7Csort:d
ate
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.usenet.kooks/bgo6oSTWKH4/Zk1CI6gXZ
HsJ
Sharky
6/15/12
In recognition of its campaign of issuing cowardly threats of
physical violence, gay laming in someone else's name, and frogging a
retard in the attempt at making said retard look even more retarded,
Seconds?
The threads continue on to name emmettgulley81 to be none other than
Alex Cain, which actually makes sense, looking at his pattern and
style of posting compared with "EBG".
.
"Then I will send complaints, update pages, and file lawsuits until the
abuse ceases or until you start getting balls and posting under your
real identity, which ever miracle comes first--very simple people--take
your
pick." - Ed Wollmann upbraids his own sockpuppets.
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 06:17:47 UTC
Cujo is a criminal
If copyright infringement and theft of media is a crime, then yes he is.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2017-08-05 15:40:16 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Cujo is a criminal
If copyright infringement and theft of media is a crime, then yes he is.
Obsess more about me. douchebag. I dare you.
"Ed Wollmann is a man of substance! Unfortunately, that substance is
shit." - Mr. Doobie just before having to apologize to shit worldwide.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
f***@yahoo.com
2017-08-06 05:19:14 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Cujo is a criminal
If copyright infringement and theft of media is a crime, then yes he is.
Who in the fuck would want to infringe upon the shit you do?
That would be like saying "I want to become a serial killer because Charles Manson seems cool".
Will Dockery
2017-08-07 07:08:16 UTC
No will, you are the
The only thing you seem able to think and write about?

"We know."

:)
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 12:31:06 UTC
"You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
like... yesterday.

Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

.
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 12:55:46 UTC
It looks to me like Kevin did exactly
what he wanted to do
Commit Copyright infringement by reposting my video elsewhere without my
consent?

We know.
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 13:19:32 UTC
I said it was a good weekend, even got one great photograph of us
together there at Doo-Nanny.
Oh no, not again.
We sidestepped it finally.

:)
Will Dockery
2017-08-05 13:22:04 UTC
You've never had a
Okay, you had fun with my typo, can we move on, now?

:)
Will Dockery
2019-04-03 10:40:18 UTC
You think you're the victim of my trolling. That's precious.
It looks to me like Kevin did exactly
what he wanted to do, exactly how
he wanted to do it, without regard to
your complaints of copyright abuse.
I didn't complain at all.

I simply pointed out that I did not give him permission to use my
copyrighted material, and if I wanted to I /could/ have his channel shut
down, or at least have the video removed.

I know for a fact YouTube will remove videos that violate the rights of the
creator(s).

Tell you what, we can test it out.

If Cujo posts another link to my complete, non "fair use" video, let me
know, along with the link (since I'm not reading hs posts an haven't for two
years, now) I'll go ahead and report it, and we can watch how quickly it
vanishes.

Sound like a plan?

:D

My previous discussion with Corey over the Zorro video.