Morning of my Life (audio) / Will Dockery
Add Reply
Will Dockery
2017-08-04 22:27:50 UTC
"You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems like... yesterday.

Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

<3
Will Dockery