Looking For Galatea / Will Dockery
W.Dockery
2024-07-09 09:35:22 UTC

Headed to Jamacia.
Looking for Galatea.
Headed to Jamacia.
Looking for Galatea

-Will Dockery
W.Dockery
2024-07-09 15:57:13 UTC
To Tom Walsh:

I should have known this name "Jamacia" (not Jamaica) would be a
problem. It goes way back to my poetry of 1977, I'll probably just cut
it, since the confusion and questions may not be worth the bother. The
only living person who probably even remembers is Petre Danae Wilso and
I doubt he even reads these posts.

Tom Walsh, thanks for the critique, it's actually made the story more
"accurate" since the two guys should be looking for the damsel in the
towers of Auderebro, rather than the land of crystal plums, "Jamaica".
Auderebro later became Shadowville, but that seems overused now 😃