Dancehall (24/06/08) Duets (part 2)
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-08 18:50:48 UTC
Dancehall 24/06/08
topic: Duets (part 2: 80s and 90s)

Yarbrough and Peoples - Don't Stop the Music
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-08 18:55:35 UTC
Post by George J. (George J. Dance)
Dancehall 24/06/08
topic: Duets (part 2: 80s and 90s)
Yarbrough and Peoples - Don't Stop the Music

Diana Ross & Lionel Richie Endless Love 1981 -- (h/t to MD)

W.Dockery @novabbs.com.invalid (W.Dockery)
2024-06-09 00:21:27 UTC
Stop Dragging My Heart Around / Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty

General-Zod
2024-06-09 21:46:16 UTC
Waiting for the Man - Lou Reed and David Bowie

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 23:18:06 UTC
Post by General-Zod
Waiting for the Man - Lou Reed and David Bowie
http://youtu.be/W4VEXl4vsq4
And this one's from the '70s, so it has to go in last week's Dancehall.
Fortunately we're ~3 minutes short, so this will put us just a bit over.
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-08 19:06:34 UTC
Post by George J. (George J. Dance)
Dancehall 24/06/08
topic: Duets (part 2: 80s and 90s)
Yarbrough and Peoples - Don't Stop the Music
< http://youtu.be/zn9EzpH4W9o

Pet Shop Boys and Dusty Springfield - What Have I Done to Deserve This?

W.Dockery
2024-06-08 20:42:19 UTC
Walk and Don't Look Back / Peter Tosh and Mick Jagger

W.Dockery @novabbs.com.invalid (W.Dockery)
2024-06-09 00:11:05 UTC
Don't Give Up / Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 01:07:32 UTC
Peter Cetera and Amy Grant - The Next Time I Fall

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 03:02:47 UTC
Anne Murray and Dave Loggins - Nobody Loves Me Like You Do

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 03:17:54 UTC
Olivia Newton-John and Cliff Richard - Suddenly -- (h/t to MD)

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 19:54:20 UTC
Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes - I've Had the Time of My Life -- (h/t
to MD)

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 03:38:15 UTC
Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 05:08:37 UTC
Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 23:31:21 UTC
Sergio Mendes (ft. Joe Pizzulo & Leza Miller) - Never Gonna Let You Go

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 23:47:05 UTC
Mike Reno and Ann Wilson - Almost Paradise

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-10 00:05:07 UTC
Bryan Adams and Tina Turner - It's Only Love

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-10 00:54:12 UTC
The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-10 01:01:17 UTC
Prince ft. Sheena Easton - U Got the Look

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-10 01:04:29 UTC
George Michael and Aretha Franklin - I Knew You were Waiting for Me

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-10 01:10:02 UTC
Linda Ronstadt ft. Aaron Neville - Don't Know Much

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-10 03:53:55 UTC
The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-10 03:59:09 UTC
Roxette - The Look

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-16 02:00:00 UTC
Roy Orvison and k.d. lang - Crying

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-10 01:00:39 UTC
Prince ft. Sheena Easton - U Got the Look
http://youtu.be/_jCuroTbqBI
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-10 00:53:26 UTC
Louise Tucker ft. Charlie Skarbek - Midnight Blue G

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 23:46:27 UTC
Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton - Islands in the Stream
http://youtu.be/HQW7I62TNOw
W.Dockery @novabbs.com.invalid (W.Dockery)
2024-06-09 04:51:29 UTC
Dancing In The Street / Mick Jagger and David Bowie

W.Dockery @novabbs.com.invalid (W.Dockery)
2024-06-09 05:21:05 UTC
In Spite Of Ourselves / John Prince and Iris Dement

W.Dockery
2024-06-09 05:31:39 UTC
Giving It All Away / Roger Daltrey and Leo Sayer

W.Dockery
2024-06-09 11:23:35 UTC
Say Say Say / Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney

W.Dockery
2024-06-09 11:30:52 UTC
Ebony and Ivory / Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney

General-Zod
2024-06-09 19:18:07 UTC
Hi I am back for a moment... got a new boot from the VA hospital for my
bad foot...

LITA FORD & OZZY OSBOURNE - CLOSE YOUR EYES FOREVER

***

Born to Lose - Leonard Cohen & Elton John

***

KENNY ROGERS & DOLLY PARTON - ISLANDS IN THE STREAM

***

Please enjoy.....!
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 22:48:04 UTC
Post by General-Zod
Hi I am back for a moment... got a new boot from the VA hospital for my
bad foot...
LITA FORD & OZZY OSBOURNE - CLOSE YOUR EYES FOREVER
http://youtu.be/aWjY8ivVQgA
***
Born to Lose - Leonard Cohen & Elton John
http://youtu.be/mtfa9ZZly_k
***
KENNY ROGERS & DOLLY PARTON - ISLANDS IN THE STREAM
http://youtu.be/HQW7I62TNOw
***
Please enjoy.....!
Thanks. I'm using all of these. But Cohen and John's duet is 1993, which
means it'll have to go in part 3 next week; we have a full 30 1980s
songs already so part 2 is now just '80s.
General-Zod
2024-06-09 20:30:29 UTC
I Had A Dream About You Baby --- Bob Dylan & Fiona----

***

Phil Collins & Marilyn Martin ---- Separate Lives

***

"We Gotta Get Out of Here" - Ian Hunter & Ellen Foley

Please enjoy some more....!

Ha ha.
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-09 21:56:52 UTC
Post by General-Zod
I Had A Dream About You Baby --- Bob Dylan & Fiona----
http://youtu.be/9SmD2uaIfYo
***
Phil Collins & Marilyn Martin ---- Separate Lives
http://youtu.be/vmMinSOWKQk
***
"We Gotta Get Out of Here" - Ian Hunter & Ellen Foley
http://youtu.be/fFnlcigJpMU
Please enjoy some more....!
Ha ha.
Ha ha yourself. Thanks for the songs, and just in time. I'm going away
for a few days next week, and I wanted to finish this tonight; and these
songs of yours will fill us up (I have a few more on my list, but I'll
probably have to cut some of those). So I'm going to declare the
playlist closed (and I'll add or subtract my own selections to fit the
2-hour limit.

I'm really glad to hear you're up and about. I still need a topic from
you, but no hurry; it looks like Duets will be going at least another
week!