Dancehall (24/05/15) Duets (part 3): the '90s
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-15 20:30:04 UTC
Dancehall (24/05/15)
topic: Duets (part 3): the '90s

John Mellencamp (ft. Me'Shell Ndegeocello) - Wild Night

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-15 20:51:12 UTC
Joan Jett and Paul Westerberg - Let's Fall in Love

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-15 20:58:23 UTC
10,000 Maniacs with Michael Stipe - To Sir with Love

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-16 01:00:20 UTC
Bryan Adams and Melanie Chisholm - When You're Gone

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-16 21:03:17 UTC
Keith Sweat (ft. Athena Cage) - Nobody

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-16 21:41:33 UTC
Brandy and Monica - The Boy is Mine

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-16 21:42:56 UTC
Shania Twain and Bryan White, From This Moment on

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-16 22:21:08 UTC
Toby Keith and Sting - I'm So Happy I Can't Stop Crying

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-16 23:44:07 UTC
Iggy Pop snd Kate Pierson - Candy

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-17 17:13:12 UTC
Frank Sinatra and Willie Nelson - A Foggy Day in London Town

W.Dockery
2024-06-15 22:30:38 UTC
Bonita Photo Plays on 12th Avenue in Columbus Georgia. Early film
showings, circa 1900s.
W.Dockery
2024-06-16 04:01:44 UTC
Picture / Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-16 19:40:13 UTC
Post by George J. (George J. Dance)
Dancehall (24/05/15)
topic: Duets (part 3): the '90s
George Michael and Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me -- (h/t
to MD)

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-18 01:03:40 UTC
Donny and Marie Osmond The Good Life -- (h/t to MD)

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-18 01:34:17 UTC
Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken - The Impossible Dream

W.Dockery
2024-06-16 23:08:51 UTC
Streets of Bakersfield / Dwight Yokam and Buck Owens

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-17 04:49:15 UTC
Post by W.Dockery
Streets of Bakersfield / Dwight Yokam and Buck Owens
http://youtu.be/qItru7hZqzU
That's from 1988, and we were already a minute over the 2-hour mark on
that one. But I got Dwight and Buck on - I took out Roxette. I also used
the official video, because it was a bit shorter, so we saved about half
a minute.

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-17 16:13:07 UTC
Post by George J. (George J. Dance)
Dancehall (24/05/15)
topic: Duets (part 3)
It's Monday morning, and we have 13 songs. I'm going to open the
Dancehall up to duets from the 21st century as well; it's now 1990-[date
of newest duet we get].
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-17 16:21:58 UTC
Nelly (ft. Kelly Rowland) - Dilemma

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-17 19:43:33 UTC
Nelly Furtado (ft. Timbaland) - Promiscuous

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-17 20:04:44 UTC
Jay-Z (ft. Alicia Keys) - Empire State of Mind

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-17 20:34:53 UTC
Avril Lavigne (ft. Chad Kroeger) - Let Me Go -- (h/t to HD)

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-18 00:34:07 UTC
Boys Like Girls (ft. Taylor Swift) - Two Is Better Than One

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-18 00:35:42 UTC
Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson - Good Time

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-18 01:11:15 UTC
Miley Cyrus and Billy Idol - Night Crawling

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-18 01:24:10 UTC
Gotye (ft. Kimbra) - Somebody That I Used to Know

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-19 00:10:07 UTC
Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - Shallow

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-18 00:31:24 UTC
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - Let's Make Love

W.Dockery
2024-06-18 00:46:36 UTC
Over Everything / Courtney Barnett and Kurt Vile

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-20 14:42:48 UTC
Post by George J. (George J. Dance)
Dancehall (24/05/15)
topic: Duets (part 3): the '90s
The Dancehall's Duets series concludes this week with "Duets (part 3)":
2 hours' worth of 28 memorable duets from the years 1990-2024.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_uEAOzPGnDFqNxfufTQ48JYpupqVi0Du
W.Dockery
2024-06-21 13:32:10 UTC
Post by George J. (George J. Dance)
Post by George J. (George J. Dance)
Dancehall (24/05/15)
topic: Duets (part 3): the '90s
2 hours' worth of 28 memorable duets from the years 1990-2024.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_uEAOzPGnDFqNxfufTQ48JYpupqVi0Du
Excellent selection.