Exploring Allen Ginsberg as a literal nav'i / prophet
Will Dockery
2017-11-15 07:33:39 UTC
Reviving my interest in Allen Ginsberg's early formal, rhyming poetry.
Duly, noted and archived.
Thanks, feel free.
Will Dockery
2017-11-15 07:54:54 UTC
Thanks, feel like exposing myself
Do it in a poem.
Will Dockery
2017-11-15 07:57:19 UTC
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 12:25:50 AM UTC-5, Stephan Pickering
Yaakov Ariel, 2017B A different kind of cultural icon: Allen Ginsberg as
a counterleader, pp. 138-151 IN: Peter Ivan Kaufman & Kristin M.S.
Bezio, eds., 2017. Cultural icons & cultural leadership (Edward Elgar
Publishers), 1-196
The nationalsozialist trolls are boring...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa
Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
Support for Ginsberg
He's been dead since 1997 but I'm sure he'd appreciate your support.
Lord Penis
2017-12-24 23:53:11 UTC
A better plan might be to bring the "folks at Dylan" over here.
😀
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...the psychotic trolls do not contribute here -- except their hysterics and hates -- but the 'folks at Dylan' are here; he is, after all, for the past half century, one of the pivotal poetic voices with David Meltzer, Allen Ginsberg, Michael McClure, Joni Mitchell, Leonard Cohen, et al. I hardly consider 'driveby' and his ilk poetry creators, but jingle addicts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
so glad you brought this dreck here, Will...many thanks.
Will was commanded by has rabbi to obey his husband Stephan Pickering so
he had no choice.

That and the fact that Will's sphincter would not release Pickering's
cock from his asshole until Pickie came here.

Then Pickie gave Will a pearl necklace as a reward.
Lord Penis
2017-12-25 01:55:43 UTC
Post by Lord Penis
[...]
Now that is writing....:-)
Thanks!
Will Dockery
To each his own, you know...
Lord Penis
2017-12-25 01:54:39 UTC
On Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 3:36:18 PM UTC-8, driveby troll whines in his tricycle...
so glad you brought this dreck here, Will...many thanks.
TRAILER TRASH, KEEP DRIVING BY...גיין באַרען זיך
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
...I think Will lived in a trailer, I never have..
Sexually, are you only committed Jewish women or does religion not matter when it comes to getting laid.
It's pretty obvious that Pickering is committed to Will Dockery when it
comes to getting laid. He likes the brown anus of Will very much as
evidenced by their poems to each other.
Lord Penis
2017-12-25 01:57:52 UTC
On Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 4:12:20 PM UTC-8, MichaelDeCocoPaedo stalker appears
A better plan might be to bring the "folks at Dylan" over here.
You have a sick sense of humor.
run out of little girls, or are you transitioning to sheep in Manhattan?
תמשיך ללכת, חתיכת פדופיל מזדיין.
Are you aware that Jewish women love goy cock?
Ersatz-juden guys like Pickie love goy cock too.
Lord Penis
2017-12-25 01:59:11 UTC
On Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 4:32:19 PM UTC-8, PaedoLizardSock lies
I saw the word "porn" in the link and didn't click on it.
Your demure protestations are ludicrous in light of the fact you have been exposed as a lying stalker of little girls for a few weeks now. And prancing about behind three obsequious masques is no longer necessary. Is this what you have learned from Opus Dei, or have you continued hiding the fact you are not your children's father?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
..and Will remains silent on the scum he brought here....
That's because his mouth is filled with Pickering's cock.
Will Dockery
2019-03-13 22:10:03 UTC
Reviving my interest in Allen Ginsberg's early formal, rhyming poetry.

:)