"Calvary" / Will Dockery on #SoundCloud
George J. Dance
2022-08-03 16:49:01 UTC
Listen to "Calvary" / Will Dockery on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/svYGG
I liked the song, and the words I picked out on first listen.

My biggest problem with it was that I kept hearing "Calgary." But
perhaps that's a Canadian thing.
General-Zod
Doc should change it, sounds like something The Band would do...
W.Dockery
2022-12-04 22:45:19 UTC
Post by General-Zod
Post by George J. Dance
Listen to "Calvary" / Will Dockery on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/svYGG
I liked the song, and the words I picked out on first listen.
My biggest problem with it was that I kept hearing "Calgary." But
perhaps that's a Canadian thing.
Doc should change it, sounds like something The Band would do...
I'd like to hear that.

:)
General-Zod
2022-08-03 23:33:31 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Listen to "Calvary" / Will Dockery on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/svYGG
I liked the song, and the words I picked out on first listen.
My biggest problem with it was that I kept hearing "Calgary." But
perhaps that's a Canadian thing.
Thanks for listening, George.
I'll post the lyrics on the Shadowville Mythos blog, probably later today, when I return to the office.
HTH and HAND.
That would be cool... let us know....
W.Dockery
2022-08-04 02:50:55 UTC
Post by General-Zod
Post by George J. Dance
Listen to "Calvary" / Will Dockery on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/svYGG
I liked the song, and the words I picked out on first listen.
My biggest problem with it was that I kept hearing "Calgary." But
perhaps that's a Canadian thing.
Doc should change it, sounds like something The Band would do...
I kind of like this concept.

🙂
Rocky Stoneberg
Right on....
General-Zod

General-Zod
Main thing I miss about Buffalo life is the closeness of Canada.....
W-Dockery
2022-08-07 22:18:11 UTC
Post by General-Zod
Post by George J. Dance
Listen to "Calvary" / Will Dockery on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/svYGG
I liked the song, and the words I picked out on first listen.
My biggest problem with it was that I kept hearing "Calgary." But
perhaps that's a Canadian thing.
Main thing I miss about Buffalo life is the closeness of Canada.....
I've heard the stories, yes.

🙂
Victor H.
And many there are...
W.Dockery
Good evening, Zod, there seems to be.
Rocky Stoneberg
2022-08-11 23:23:04 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Listen to "Calvary" / Will Dockery on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/svYGG
I liked the song, and the words I picked out on first listen.
My biggest problem with it was that I kept hearing "Calgary." But
perhaps that's a Canadian thing.
Quite rightly agreed....!

I loved Toronto when a mere youth....
W.Dockery
Toronto and Buffalo being so close to each other, relatively, I notice you and George Dance have some similar experiences.
W.Dockery
2022-10-17 19:46:10 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Listen to "Calvary" / Will Dockery on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/svYGG
I liked the song, and the words I picked out on first listen.
My biggest problem with it was that I kept hearing "Calgary." But
perhaps that's a Canadian thing.
Thanks again, George, it definitely needs a remix, with the vocals brought higher.

:)