Just a Memory by Lisa Scarboro
Will Dockery
2016-03-01 08:36:40 UTC
PROBLEMS? Please try viewing this with Netscape Navigator.
Just a Memory
by Lisa Scarboro
When I'm just a memory in your head,
how will you remember me?
Will you think of me as a waste of your time,
or will your memories be sweet?
Will you choose to remember the way things
were when we first started out,
how we talked and laughed and never slept
and could not bear to be apart?
Or will your memories tend to be
the bad ones, the sad ones, the ones that hurt,
the angry words and jealousies?
Will you remember the colors of my eyes,
the scent of my hair freshly washed
or how it felt to hug each other?
Or will you remember my angry scowls,
my vicious sarcasm born of my lonely
desperation,
the many ways I misunderstood,
when I'm just a memory in your head?
-For more poems, type
http://www.dejanews.com/
into your browser's "Location" window. Press your "return" key.
Click on "Power Search" in the middle of the screen. Next,
Click on "find" (the button to the right of the box).
Just a Memory is copyright 1998 by Lisa Scarboro
Here's one poem from 1998, by Lisa Scarborough.

:)
Will Dockery
Here's one poem from 1998, by Lisa Scarboroughm found in the archives.
Victor H.
2022-08-02 19:29:33 UTC
[...]
Here's one poem from 1998, by Lisa Scarborough found in the archives.
A lovely poem from a very lovely lady...!
W-Dockery
Agreed and seconded.
General-Zod
Have not seen her in quite a while....
W.Dockery
I've spoken with her on the phone, but that's it, lately.
General-Zod
Cool... groovy...
Rocky Stoneberg
Who just had a birthday last week....!
W-Dockery
General-Zod
Indeed...
General-Zod
Another good read...
W.Dockery
2024-03-30 08:13:22 UTC
Another obscure Lisa Scarboro poem found:

https://web.archive.org/web/20010419015148/http://pub11.ezboard.com/fplaygroundsmagazinepoetry.showMessage?topicID=18.topic
W-Dockery
Good evening, no argument with that.
W.Dockery
[...]