Shambles / Will Dockery
Will Dockery
2020-08-11 20:44:07 UTC
Shambles
Yes, the "Richard Pryor" looking guy was somewhat interesting,
except that he was so drunk he was drooling.
He either thought I looked like Mark Twain or Gene Wilder,
sitting on the bench on Broadway at Midnight, typing.
He seemed to think we were from the same home area,
somewhere around Kentucky,
and then North oats",
all these in Carolina,
where his family worked on "crab boats".
All these short stories and his 1970s comedy asides,
the out of the side of his mouth political jabs and so on,
were pretty entertaining,
as I just sat there and typed,
playing the white straight man type,
like in Stir Crazy and Silver Streak,
wild Einstein afro hair flapping in the breeze.
That went okay for a few minutes
until Pryor knocked over my coffee,
seemed to be embarrassed about that,
and wandered away,
on up the sidewalk.
Then when a crack hooker chick
in real shambles came along,
offered to blow me right there for five bucks,
I decided that along with the chilly breeze on my back,
perhaps it was time to pack it up for the night.
I wanted dark, I got dark.
-Will Dockery 2017
That was...just awful. It wasn't a poem, it was barely coherent.
You...you...you're a terrible person.
Your reading comprehension problems are noted, Dink.
So because I think
You're a troll, Dink... trolls are not well known for thinking, just
trolling.
Zod
Thinking is not Dink's strong suit, no...
W.Dockery
2020-08-21 11:33:43 UTC
Post by Zod
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
He seems to have no "strong suit" at all.

;)
W.Dockery
2022-05-31 16:06:19 UTC
Post by Zod
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Actually, I don't know if Family Guy even has a strong suit.

🙂
W.Dockery
2022-06-24 08:44:04 UTC
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Zod
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Ha ha ha ha... gone one.
Good morning, old friend.
W.Dockery @news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
2023-07-29 04:15:52 UTC
[...]
That was a poem based on real life events.

Thanks again for reading and commenting.

🙂
General-Zod
Outstanding read, I thank...
W.Dockery @news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Good evening, thanks again.
W.Dockery
Thanks again.
W.Dockery
Thanks again.
General-Zod
Indeed, point taken... ha ha.
W.Dockery
2023-08-21 21:06:53 UTC
Post by General-Zod
[...]
<trollsnip>
Post by General-Zod
Indeed, point taken... ha ha.
Good afternoon, my friend.

:)
General-Zod
Outsatanding, stands up well on repeat readings...
W.Dockery
Thanks again for the read, my friend.
General-Zod
Another read, stands up well as poetry...
W.Dockery

🙂
W.Dockery
Hello there, thanks again for the read.
General-Zod
Another great one for poetry lovers, David D. take note...
W.Dockery
2023-09-16 21:45:17 UTC
Post by General-Zod
[...]
Thanks again for the read and comment.

🙂
W.Dockery
2023-09-23 22:30:45 UTC
Post by General-Zod
[...]
Again, thanks for the nod.

🙂
W.Dockery
2023-10-02 02:36:31 UTC
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Zod
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
He's an expert troll, I'll grant him that.

🙂
General-Zod
Ha ha ha... good one...!
W.Dockery

😃
W.Dockery

General-Zod
That was another lovely read of anther lovely poem..!
W.Dockery
2023-11-23 16:40:59 UTC
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Zod
[...]

[...]