Dancehall (24/06/01) Duets (part 1)
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-01 17:53:34 UTC
Dancehall (24/06/01)
topic: Duets (part 1: '50s, '60x, '70s)

Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

W.Dockery
2024-06-01 18:39:01 UTC
Wake Up Little Susie / Everly Brothers

W.Dockery
2024-06-01 21:09:45 UTC
Soul Shake / Peggy Scott and Jo Jo Benson

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-01 22:28:06 UTC
Sonny and Cher - I Got You Babe

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 00:09:07 UTC
Petula Clark and Andy Williams - Visions of Sugar Plums

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 00:21:20 UTC
Shirley and Lee - Let the Good Times Roll

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 00:33:25 UTC
Rae Charles ft. Margie Kendricks - Hit the Road Jack

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 01:08:22 UTC
Meat Loaf ft. Ellen Foley - Paradise by the Dashboard Light

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 18:03:31 UTC
John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John - You're the One That I Want

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 19:20:25 UTC
Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway - Where is the Love

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 20:02:11 UTC
1957 frankie Laine and Johnny Ray - Good Evening Friends

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 20:23:30 UTC
Otis Redding and Carla Thomas - Tramp

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 21:33:35 UTC
Inez & Charlie Foxx - Mockingbird

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 21:42:54 UTC
Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-03 22:48:09 UTC
Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer - Enough is Enough

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-18 23:10:42 UTC
Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash - Girl from the North Country

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-01 22:33:03 UTC
Post by George J. (George J. Dance)
Dancehall (24/06/01)
topic: Duets (part 1: '50s, '60x, '70s)
Peaches & Herb - Reunited -- (h/t to MD)

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-01 22:37:38 UTC
Mickey and Sylvia - Love Is Strange -- (h/t to MD)

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-01 22:39:14 UTC
Paul & Paula - Hey Paula (1964) -- (h/t to MD)

W.Dockery
2024-06-01 23:34:09 UTC
Young Americans / David Bowie and Cher

W.Dockery
2024-06-02 03:23:26 UTC
Don't Go Breaking My Heart / Elton John and Kiki Dee

W.Dockery
2024-06-02 03:33:59 UTC
After The Fire Is Gone / Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn

W.Dockery
2024-06-02 04:26:56 UTC
Jackson / Johnny Cash and June Carter

W.Dockery
2024-06-02 04:37:33 UTC
Hey That's No Way To Say Goodbye / Leonard Cohen and Julie Felix

W.Dockery
2024-06-02 13:50:39 UTC
Never Let Me Go / Bob Dylan and Joan Baez

W.Dockery
2024-06-02 22:59:12 UTC
I Got You Babe / David Bowie and Marianne Faithful

W.Dockery
2024-06-02 23:05:11 UTC
Suzanne / Leonard Cohen and Judy Collins

W.Dockery
2024-06-03 03:23:30 UTC
Let It Be Me / Glen Campbell and Bobbie Jo Gentry

W.Dockery
2024-06-03 05:35:04 UTC
Just Someone I Used To Know / Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton

W.Dockery
2024-06-03 05:58:07 UTC
You Can't Change My Heart / Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr.

W.Dockery
2024-06-03 11:15:31 UTC
You Don't Bring Me Flowers / Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond

W.Dockery
2024-06-03 11:24:53 UTC
Jet Set / George Jones and Tammy Wynette

W.Dockery @novabbs.com.invalid (W.Dockery)
2024-06-03 22:10:39 UTC
Can You Hear Me? / David Bowie and Cher

W.Dockery
2024-06-03 23:37:58 UTC
Evergreen / Kris Kristofferson and Barbra Streisand

George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-04 04:43:41 UTC
Post by W.Dockery
Evergreen / Kris Kristofferson and Barbra Streisand
http://youtu.be/lMdKAcWV-_c
OK; that brought the YT playlist to 35 songs, so I closed it and timed
it. It comes to 3 minutes under 2 hours ad-free, which is fine, but
there is room for one special song if it ever appears. I've already made
it public; here's a Usenet preview.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_uEAOzPGnDFXQzBGDNEHiQ_JIUTJ48dm
George J. (George J. Dance)
2024-06-07 00:52:51 UTC
Post by George J. (George J. Dance)
Dancehall (24/06/01)
topic: Duets (part 1: '50s, '60x, '70s)
This week's Dancehall, Duets (part 1), features 35 memorable duets from
the 1950s through the 1970s.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_uEAOzPGnDFXQzBGDNEHiQ_JIUTJ48dm