Morning of my Life (audio) / Will Dockery
Will Dockery
2017-08-04 22:27:50 UTC
"You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems like... yesterday.

Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

<3
Will Dockery

<3
Will Dockery
2017-12-15 09:17:26 UTC
"You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
like... yesterday.

Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

<3

Well, well, my earlier spelling of the title seems closer to the acceptable
form, are you looking, Pendragon?

:)
Will Dockery
2017-12-27 06:21:11 UTC
You misspelled Mourning.
You caught the play on words... very good.
Will Dockery
2018-02-24 23:21:17 UTC
You misspelled Mourning.
You caught the play on words... very good., Corey.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-03-02 18:50:57 UTC

Corey doing Hockey tonight?
Will Dockery
2018-10-20 21:44:45 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
"You walked right in... into the morning of my life."
1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems like... yesterday.
Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0
Seriously???
Quite serious, although the best poetry has elements of humor, as well.